From chef and online baking star Gemma Stafford, you can get more than 100 accessible, flavor-packed recipes that anyone can make—anytime, anywhere—in her very first baking cookbook.
Gemma Stafford—chef and host of the top online baking show Bigger Bolder Baking—has worked as a pastry chef at a monastery in Ireland, a Silicon Valley tech startup, and a Michelin-starred restaurant in San Francisco, and now brings her incredible desserts to life every week for millions of viewers via YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and her popular website, BiggerBolderBaking.com. Gemma hopes to restore baking as an everyday art, and this dessert cookbook is your guide.
BAKE WITH CONFIDENCE
• 100+ sweet and simple dessert recipes for maximum deliciousness with minimal effort
• Use just a few common ingredients and basic kitchen tools for bold twists on cakes, cookies, pies, ice cream, and more
• Every recipe has gorgeous color photography and step-by-step instructions that anyone can follow with ease
• An approach unique among baking cookbooks, the chapters are organized by the basic tools you’ll need—such as Wooden Spoon & Bowl, Rolling Pin, or No Oven Needed—so you can choose the recipes that are most convenient for you during any spur-of-the-moment craving
BOLD NEW RECIPES & CLASSICS
• Surefire hits include Chocolate Lava Pie, Baked Cinnamon-Sugar Churros, Gemma’s Best-Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies, “In Case of Emergency” One-Minute Mug Brownie, Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Ice Cream, and many more
• BONUS: A chapter on Bold Baking Basics includes essential techniques, tips, and in-a-pinch substitutions so you can whip up Gemma’s irresistible desserts with confidence